Clash Royale Mod APK v2.0.8 Download FREE For Android
You are looking for Clash Royale Mod APK Android file? If the answer is yes then, you are on the right page. Yes, Here I have given you the latest version of Clash Royale hack APK file.
Download Clash Royale Mod-apk v2.0.8, install it in your Android smartphone or tablet and get unlimited coins, gems, etc. while playing Clash Royale game.
WARNING: While using Clash royale mod APP, don’t try to log into your account via Google/Facebook as it may result in your account BAN.
Download Clash Royale Mod App:
Clash Royale APK App Information
- App Version: 2.0.8
- File Size: 93 MB
- Android Requirement: 4.0.3 or later
- Status: Working
How To Install Clash Royale Mod-APK On Your Android:
1) Before installing the Clash Royale modded apk, you will need to completely uninstall the previous version of Clash Royale game from your Android smartphone or tablet.
2) Now, download Clash Royale hack apk from the link given above directly to your smartphone.
3) Once downloaded, click on “PekkaworldOFFICIELV2.apk” or “Clash_Royale_v1.4.0_Mod_lenov.ru-sdk.apk” file to launch the installation process.
4) If you have installed any antivirus apps, you might get some warning message. Just ignore them and click “Install“.
5) Once the installation is finished, you will get “App Installed” message as shown in the screenshot below. Just click “Open” to launch Clash Royale game.
6) Now you will have unlimited gems, unlimited coins and much more while playing the game.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed the modded apk of Clash Royale game in your Android device.
Note: While using this modded version of Clash Royale, the game will crash after every match. Right now there is no fix for it as the developers haven’t released an updated version.
How You Can Fix Clash Royale 50% Loading Screen Issue:
While using the Clash royale mod, if get 50% loading screen problem, you will need to follow the steps given below to fix it.
- Step 1: Go to the “Settings” on your Android device. Next, click on “Apps” and find “All” tab.
- Step 2: Now choose “Clash Royale” app from the list.
- Step 3: Next you will see the clash royale app settings. Now just follow this path: Storage -> Clear Data (click on it to clear the app data”.